In the age of Internet, E-Games is an irresistible attraction amongst all age groups. The desire to play games has turned children to be more techno savvy these days. E-Games are flexible and intuitive, it’s easy to use so you can spend your time creating games instead of programming them.
You can increase business effectiveness by easily adding more motivation and challenge to your learning programs. With the advent of E-Learning, even Training ربات بازی انفجار are transforming. Indeed, because Computer Games and Arcades are commonplace, instructional games may be the perfect candidate for e-learning events.
Trainers understand the value of a good game for engaging participants in the learning process, whether as pre-course materials, self-teaching tools, or content reviews. Most games draw on traditional game-show styles such as Jeopardy, or popular boardgames, including Trivial Pursuit and Monopoly. The question-and-answer format of those games proves ideal for self-assessment and memory building. When played in groups, games promote teambuilding and team spirit. More importantly, games alleviate learners’ anxiety about being evaluated.
A sophisticated programmed E-Game usually includes the following features:
· Easy, intuitive authoring interfaces.
· An array of different game types.
· Detailed Help files, sample games, and demonstrations.
· Cross-platform playback using the Flash web player.
· No messy software downloads or installation requirements.
· Options to create games from your web browser.
· You can choose from several skins for your games, including a custom skin that allows you to modify the colors.
· Full customization for any of the game types.
· Your own online Arcade system that allows you to group your games into custom multi-player arcades and invite players to compete.
The average age of an E-Game Player is 29 years and ninety two percent of all games are purchased by adults over the age of 18. 39% E-Game players are women. Computer and video game software sales grew 8% in 2003 to $ 7 billion in the following years and are expected to hike more. However, when compared to the movie industry this segment is still a small player.