Most people who are engaged in online sports gambling are concerned on the safety and security of their cash. This is due to the increasing number of fake sports betting websites all over the internet. What they do is they take advantage of the bettor’s deep interest in sports betting. So, if the bettor wins the bet and asks to be paid out, they won’t give any money, and much worst, they won’t even give the bettor’s money back. These tips would help you in finding out whether a sports betting website is true or a fraud.
1. If there’s no posted toll-free or customer support number on the website, it is definitely a fake website. So, avoid them.
2. Even if a website has a toll-free or customer support contacts, it doesn’t mean that it is not fake. Before signing up and giving your money, it is suggested that you call their phone numbers. If no one answers, then there’s a big possibility that the website is fake, for the reason that judi online terpercaya website’s customer supports are usually operated from other country, and they can afford a 24 by 7 customer service.
3. Sports betting website that have low number of deposit options is definitely a scam.
4. Real sports betting website doesn’t deduct a fee on your credit card account because they are the ones who will pay the 3% dues of your credit card. So, if you find out that a certain sports betting website will be charging you a fee if you deposit with the use of your credit card, then it is absolutely fake.
5. A sports betting website offering an above 200% bonus on sports books is most likely fake.
6. The fake ones provide unusual sports advices and their odds are not updated and inefficient. Fake sites websites give out incorrect lines to bettors. Also upon losing cash, they would call off all the bets as a result of the incorrect odds.